WHY LEASE OR FINANCE
IT JUST ADDS UP.
Financing equipment with Custom Truck Capital gives you flexible equipment acquisition options with a wide variety of benefits. Here are just a few of the many reasons why you should finance your next equipment acquisition through Custom Truck Capital.
- 100% Financing You can conserve cash for other needs. Soft costs such as destination charges, taxes, and other fees can be included in the financed amount.
- Lowest Monthly Cost With financing, you have full use of the equipment with low monthly payments for the term you choose. You can profit from use of the equipment to generate income without making substantial upfront investments.
- Conservation of Capital With 100% plus equipment financing, you are free to spend cash on other items needed to grow your businesses.
- Fixed Payments Payments are locked in now, avoiding the risk of inflation in the future.
- Flexible End of Term Options With certain lease structures, you have the option to purchase the equipment, trade up to new equipment, return the equipment with no further obligation or continue to make payments on a month-to-month basis, as needs may change over time.
- Flexible Payment Structures Payment plans can be structured to meet specific cash flow needs.
- Hedge Against Inflation Payments remain the same over the life of the original agreement, no matter how much prices or market rates may rise.
- Manufacturer Warranties Any warranties are passed directly to you, the customer.
- Obsolescence Protection Financing can provide the flexibility to trade up or add equipment when business demands something new.
- Preserves Available Credit Custom Truck Capital financing doesn’t tie-up existing lines of credit, so you have more available credit when you need it. Leasing may not interfere with loan covenants or other restrictions you may have with your bank.
- Tax Benefits You may be able to deduct monthly lease payments on True Leases as an operating expense take advantage of government incentives like those offered by section 179 with a Full Payout Lease (Custom Truck Capital recommends you consult with your accountant or tax advisor for what lease best fits your tax situation).
- Flexible Financing Terms Financing terms generally run from 24-84 months, depending on the type of equipment and are subject to standard credit review and approval.
Custom Truck Capital
655 Business Center Drive
Horsham, PA 19044